If you would like me to make a test master of your mix, no problem! Here’s what you need to know. If you are not the engineer, you can send them this info.
• Wait until your mix is complete and you are happy with the result.
• Bypass any master fader plug-ins you may have applied to the full mix like compression, EQ or limiting.
• Mix down a 24 or 32 bit stereo WAV or AIFF file
• Upload the file to any file sharing site like Dropbox, Google drive or We Transfer and email the link to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Include your name, band name, song name and any info you would like me to know.
• If the song was previously mastered by you or another studio, send it too and I’ll use it as a reference.
This info is also contained in the video below at 5:20 and in my client info sheet.