If you would like me to make a test master of your mix, no problem! Here’s what you need to know. If you are not the engineer, you can send them this info.
• Wait until your mix is complete and you are happy with the result.
• Bypass any master fader plug-ins you may have applied to the full mix like compression, EQ or limiting.
• Mix down a 24 or 32 bit stereo WAV or AIFF file
• Upload the file to any file sharing site like Dropbox, Google drive or We Transfer and email the link to email@example.com
• Include your name, band name, song name and any info you would like me to know.
• If the song was previously mastered by you or another studio and you want me to hear it for reference, send that version too.
This info is also contained in the video below at 5:20 and in my client info sheet.